Monday, October 11, 2010

Stitcher's Hideaway Here I Come...

Tonight will be a short post, as I am leaving in the morning for my teaching engagements at Stitcher's Hideaway. I am headed to Mystic, Connecticut first thing in the morning and will be gone for just over a week. Lucky me, I am flying out a day early to spend some quality time with Sue, the retreat coordinator at her lovely Connecticut River cottage - I just can't wait to see New England in the fall - it is going to be gorgeous! We have some fun things planned for my "day to play", including a river cruise and a needlework exhibit at the Florence Griswold Museum in Old Lyme, CT...and possibly a trip to the local quilt shop...so I should have plenty to share upon my return...I am sure I will be taking lots of photographs.

I will leave you with a progress photo of my Winter Wonderland by Blackbird Designs...I found a little time to work on it this past weekend. It will be my travel companion this week, so we will see if I get much done on my trip...

I hope you will be here upon my return...I will have TONS to share...and it looks like a new giveaway is on the horizon, as I am extremely close to my 300th follower...have a wonderful, happy, and productive week!

12 comments:

  1. Winter Wonderland looks awesome!
    I'll be ready and waiting when you return. Can't wait to see all the things you have to share. Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your WIP looks wonderful! Have a great trip, we'll all be waiting to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels Belinda, enjoy your trip, you'll love the fall colors here, the perfect time for a visit, you done good:)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love seeing your progress on Winter Wonderland--I'm thinking of stitching it myself and you sure are making it tempting!

    Have a wonderful trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your WIP looks great, have a lovely trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a safe trip to and from Connecticut, Belinda! Enjoy it to the fullest! Hard to believe Mystic is almost here!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a safe and FUN trip!! Enjoy and relax and shop and stitch and teach...and, and, and...but most of all - Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful time! I have never been to New England in the fall either. I can't wait to see your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a lovely area. I was up in CT last weekend. A bit north of Mystic. I hope you ahve a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm going to be at the retreat mon and tues! Very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stitcher's Hideaway, I heard really is a place where there's more than just ribbons. Baby girls look cute on ribbons, I'm excited to see what you'll have after the hideaway.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness...it's not even done and I know I love it :)

    ReplyDelete