Sunday, September 15, 2024

Overseas Adventure

I  am headed off to Paris and then to London, for a little adventure and rest/relaxation. I'll be off the grid until Monday, September 30th, enjoying new sights and quality family time...so, this is my short public service/housekeeping announcement....

While I am out of my office/studio, I will have very limited access to correspondence (I will be out of the country), so please be patient if you send me a message, comment or inquiry that requires a response. All shippable items will be deactivated in my Etsy Shop. Shippable items (paper patterns/charts, project bags, Stitch Starter Rulers, etc.) will return on Monday, September 30th. All digital items will continue to be available. I will respond to all messages, comments and emails in the order received on September 30th. Thank you for your patience!

Please note - I have scheduled quite a bit of content during my absence, so you will see a couple blog posts and social media updates with a plethora of creative things (I have been SUPER busy in the studio).

I'll be back to visit with you again soon, when (I'm guessing) I will have TONS of photos and experiences to share with you...

2 comments: