Friday, September 9, 2022

Much Needed Break

©Copyright 2022 Belinda Karls-Nace/Blue Ribbon Designs, LLC http://www.blueribbondesigns.blogspot.com
I  am headed off to Colorado/Utah for our yearly trip ...a little rest and relaxation and time with friends...well, actually, a little Jeepin', hiking and mountain air...yep, I'll be off the grid for the next week...so this is my short public service/housekeeping announcement....

While I am out of my office/studio, I will have very limited access to correspondence, so please be patient if you send me a message/comment/inquiry that requires a response. All shippable items will be deactivated in my Etsy Shop. Shippable items (paper patterns/charts, project bags, Stitch Starter Rulers, etc.) will return on Monday, September 19th. All digital items will continue to be available. I will respond to all messages, comments and emails in the order received on September 19th. Thank you for your patience!

I'm sure I'll be back to blog soon, when (I'm guessing) I will have TONS of fun and creative things to share with you! Have a wonderful weekend/week/weekend....

©Copyright 2022 Belinda Karls-Nace/Blue Ribbon Designs, LLC http://www.blueribbondesigns.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Belinda: You have earned this great getaway; I hope you have a ton of fun and relaxation.
    Stya healthy and safe.

    Hugs
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an incredible time -- jeepin', breathing mountain air, hiking, and simply relaxing! Love you! xoxox

    ReplyDelete