Thursday, June 16, 2022

FlossTube Episode Eleven: New Quilt Patterns and Cross Stitch Sneak Peek

©Copyright 2022 Belinda Karls-Nace/Blue Ribbon Designs, LLC http://www.blueribbondesigns.blogspot.com
Greetings friends...my latest FlossTube video has been posted - I hope you'll come visit with me! I share all the details for my two new quilt patterns - plus I show a sneak peek of a new upcoming cross stitch design. I also share a bunch of needlework finishing, project bags and some quilting...and I talk about my recent classes and class projects.  I look forward to sharing my passion for all things done with needle and thread with you...

You can find my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/c/BelindaKarlsNace and I will post the latest video (https://youtu.be/WmqJ6isZQqw) below:

I also filmed a short tutorial video, with my trick for cutting pattern pieces accurately using freezer paper - this technique works great for wool applique, cross stitch finishing and quilting applique - it is a great trick for your creating arsenal. This video will be posted in the next week - I just have to finish editing it. I hope you will find this technique tutorial helpful...

On the home front, we have been doing some home improvement projects - so that is going on behind the scenes, as well. We had our garage flooring done this week and had to remove everything from our garage so they could do the epoxy coating. Once that was complete, we decided while our garage was empty to paint it - I know, not the best time to paint our garage walls, as it has been well over 100 degrees, but we finished it up really late last night. Now we have the task of putting everything back in the garage - I am making my husband become more organized out there...and we are cleaning everything before putting it away. It has been a big job, but the end is in sight and it has been well worth it.

I will be back soon to share my most recent projects (I've been busy in the studio). It has been difficult to find a balance with my new designs, Etsy projects, custom and finishing work, teaching, and my freelance designing...I am incredibly busy, but it is truly a blessing! Thanks for making the time to stop by my blog today...💗

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the new video later today or this weekend. Glad the garage task is just about finished. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, Belinda, so what have you been doing in all your spare time!?! 🤣😜
    Those bags are lovely - some seriously gorgeous fabrics in that batch. I love the ones I have and they are all in use, or were a gift for a few treasured friends. I don’t envy you the work on your garage but I’m sure the end result is worth it. Can’t wait to see what your next creative endeavors produce! Be well! ~RD in NH

    ReplyDelete