Friday, December 31, 2021

FlossTube Episode Nine and 2021 Reflection

Happy last Friday of 2021 (almost the new year!) friends... My latest FlossTube video has been posted. This video is a holiday wrap-up, a general update and shows some holiday and personal sewing/quilting/stitching...I talk about my upcoming quilt class and show a couple sneak peeks of upcoming new cross stitch designs. Thank you to those who have subscribed to my channel and to those who have liked and commented on my videos - I appreciate the kind words! 

You can find my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/c/BelindaKarlsNace and I will post the latest video (https://youtu.be/LVbobG3ddoA) below:


In just a matter of hours, we will be welcoming the new year...and as 2021 comes to a close, I am reflecting on the last 365 days...it sure has been another busy and artistic year...2021 was full of achievements, challenges, advancement, self reflection, and new directions. Thank you for contributing to the success of Blue Ribbon Designs and for your support, encouragement, and loyalty - there are many talented designers/finishers/teachers out there...and a vast amount of needlework, sewing and quilting patterns to choose from - I sincerely thank you for welcoming my designs and allowing my dream to be a reality. I truly love sharing my creativity and I hope you will continue to receive my designs/patterns with open arms and share in my passion for all things done with needle and thread. As we move forward into 2022, I have many goals (too many to list) and a good amount of projects in the works...a pile of creative design ideas and (as always) exciting plans for the future. Thank you for allowing me to pursue my passion...

I would like to thank you for supporting Blue Ribbon Designs and my blogging journey. You continue to inspire me with your creativity, kindness, and generous spirits - BRD would not be possible without you and your patience as I explore new creative avenues and ideas. In preparation for 2022, take a moment to reflect on the past year and the many blessings bestowed upon you...and be sure to take a look at all the beautiful stitching, sewing, quilting, and crafting projects you have accomplished. I wish you a happy, healthy 2022 filled with joy, laughter, and creativity! HAPPY NEW YEAR....

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, dear friend. Thank you for sharing your creativity, your talents, and for continuing your blog. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Belinda: Thank-you for another lovely video.
    I am saddened that a magazine that is making so much money would not pay the designers, if I had known this earlier I would not have bought the ornament issues.
    I am looking forward to seeing your designs in the future issues.
    I hope all designers are happy in this news.
    Have a coffee on me.

    Hugs
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally got a chance to watch the newest episode today - always a treat. Love the new designs - I remember the dish towels and that pattern is in my BRD box of stash. I could never have stitched them on a dish towel either - looking forward to the “reunited” design. The as yet unnamed piece (definitely Carnation Cottage to those of us with January birthdays!) will be fun and I’m hoping for a winter themed set of Rick rack rounds perhaps? Glad you liked the fabrics but it’s like sending coals to Newcastle when I see all the inventory you have already. Eagerly awaiting more project bags. Be safe and and well in 2022. Thanks for sharing all your creative gifts and talents. Big hugs, ~R

    ReplyDelete