Thursday, April 8, 2021

FlossTube Episode Four: Needle and Thread Projects

©Copyright 2021 Belinda Karls-Nace/Blue Ribbon Designs, LLC http://www.blueribbondesigns.blogspot.com
Happy Thursday friends! My latest FlossTube video has been posted.  This video shares a couple sneak peeks at upcoming cross stitch designs…a new quilt pattern and an upcoming project...a personal quilt project...client needlework finishing...Q & A...a SAL...and a giveaway opportunity.  Yep, it is packed full! I'm starting to get the hang of this FlossTube thing - still much learning to do, but getting better and feeling a tad more comfortable. Thank you to those who have subscribed to my channel and to those who have liked and commented on my videos - I appreciate the kind and welcoming words!

You can find my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/c/BelindaKarlsNace and I will post the latest video below:


I will be back soon to share quite a bit of needlework finishing (I've been busy in the studio)…and be sure to stop back on Friday, April 16th for my stop on the Poppie Cotton Kaisley Rose Fabric Tour - I will have some brand new quilty pieces to show you!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up! Will check it out shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that was a treat to watch - a virtual visit is a nice way to catch up. Your finishing is always exquisite. Looking forward to the release of the new designs. Happy (belated) Anniversary, and have a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete