Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Snow Buddies - A Table Runner Pattern

Snow Buddies - an original quilt pattern by Blue Ribbon Designs
Hello friends - a quick post this evening to let you know my latest quilt pattern is available in my Etsy Shop as a digital download (and will be added to my website in the near future). "Snow Buddies" is available as a high quality PDF that will print on 13 pages of standard letter size (8.5" x 11") paper.

The thirteen page digital file includes:

Page 1 - Cover Page with Color Photo 

Page 2 - Supply Page

Page 3 - Quilt Diagram

Page 4 - General Instructions and Notes

Pages 5 to 10 - Cutting and Piecing Instructions and Diagrams

Pages 11 to 13 - Applique Shapes for Tracing

This fun snowman table runner finishes 36" W x 12" H and incorporates both traditional piecing and applique...and you will want to have some basic quilting and applique knowledge. The instructions/diagrams are very thorough and I think a beginner could definitely tackle it! Snow Buddies is a great stash and scrap buster...the pattern is written to easily adapt the fabric you have on hand. I am super excited to bring this original quilt design to you...and I'm working on several more, along with some long overdue new cross stitch designs. 

Snow Buddies - an original quilt pattern by Blue Ribbon Designs

I hope this new pattern makes you smile and you will want to make some Snow Buddies of your own! This pattern has been a long time in the making - I actually designed it in 2015 - I had requests for it at the time, but it just never made it center stage. It actually worked out that I had a mini creative meltdown last week - it forced me to step away from needlework finishing orders for a few days and work on something more fulfilling. I am now back in my "happy place" and in my studio working on client finishing projects. 

I do have a small pile of handmade finished items to add to my Etsy Shop, as well - a few miscellaneous (smaller) zipper pouches and a seamstress stocking...a small assortment of items I need to photograph and list in my "spare time"...I just keep adding to the pile.

I also still have that list of things to share with you here - including recent fishes, plus what I have been up to in the kitchen...and a little designer announcement that I need some feedback on...so, stay tuned, I'll be back again soon... 

Snow Buddies - an original quilt pattern by Blue Ribbon Designs


2 comments:

  1. Oh! I love this!
    It's too cute!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, Belinda. It makes me smile. I am glad you are able to finally offer it in your shop. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete