Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Finishing Fever

Today's very quick post is all about needlework finishing. My holiday finishing deadline was September 30th, so sure enough, towards the end of September the orders started rolling in...so this week, I am living in my studio, trying to get a large pile complete. The pieces shown today are all for the same client...and again, these are not my designs or my stitching - just my finishing work...

I should also add - all trims and velveteen backings are from Lois at Lady Dot Creates...she has the very best finishing supplies...you can find her products on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ladydotcreates

Design info is listed with the images, if I have it available...

ABC Pinkeep by With thy Needle & Thread 

F is for Friend Thread Board by Heartstring Samplery
(adapted and finished as a pin disk)

Cape Cod Keeps by Plum Street Samplers

Primitive Crow by Threadwork Primitives

Be My Friend by The Scarlett House

Spooky Tin by J. Designs, LLC/Designs by Julie

All is Calm Thread Keeper by Romy's Creations

Those are just a few of the pieces I have been working on in the studio this week...lots of beauties that are ready to ship back to their stitcher! I will be back with more fun and creative finishes soon...

4 comments:

  1. What lovely finishing ,some lovely designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each one is beautifully finished, Belinda! Your client is going to be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I need to send some items to you after the first of the year.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete