Sunday, August 11, 2019

Nifty Needlework

Greetings friends - Happy Sunday! It has been a bit of a whirlwind around here after our vacation - I have been working on an variety of creative things. I know some of you have read that I am working on new cross stitch designs and that is SO TRUE - I finished up a brand new model earlier this week and have several pieces in process - working on layouts, formats and photography...so you will see them soon. I'm still working out the details for releasing them, but when I know, you will know....there are also a magazine model and several other charting ideas in the works. As usual, I am busy with client orders for needlework finishing, custom sewing, and project bags...plus pieces for my Etsy shop...and I managed to sew up a few fun birthday gifts, as well. My studio is a happy place!

I mentioned in a previous post that I would be back soon with some fabulous needlework finishing...and these finishes will not disappoint. Just a little reminder, these are not my designs or my stitching, just my finishing work. I enjoyed each of these so much...a couple challenged me and that is always a good thing. Details under the photos, if I have them...

First Winds of Autumn by Blackbird Designs

Paisley from the Animal Cracker Series by Stacy Nash Primitive Designs

Paisley from the Animal Cracker Series by Stacy Nash Primitive Designs (Back)

Threadwork Primitives - Quaker Bird Pinwheel

Threadwork Primitives - Quaker Bird Pinwheel (Back)







Barbara Ana Designs - Spooky Tree

Barbara Ana Designs - Spooky Tree (Close-up)

SamSarah Design Studio - Katydids & Coneflowers
I'm headed back to my stitching nest this afternoon - a little happy time with my needle and thread and a good movie. I hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday and make a little time to be creative this week...

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful finishes, sweet friend! You know how much I love the ones you finished for me. I love that strawberry and Paisley is a cutie. Have fun in your stitching nest! What movie did you see?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful finishing on all the lovely work you have stitched.
    Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your finishes are fabulous!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda: Your finishing is beautiful.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete