Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Etsy Shop Sale

Hello friends - yes, I know it has been a while (I promise I have a good excuse)...and yes, I have a lot of things to share. Let's see - the biggest news: we are moving to the Kansas City area in the next couple months...yep, this 'born and raised in Iowa' girl is moving out of state (insert panic emoji here)! Other news - my fancy sewing machine is still in the shop for repair (insert another panic emoji)...and things are bustling here in the BRD studio (insert happy emoji). I will be back to share details on all those things and photos of all sorts of creative finishes...but right now, I am here to share that I am having an Etsy Sale and FREE gift with $35 purchase.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/BlueRibbonDesigns

This sale will run through Sunday, November 25th and is limited to in-stock items:

  • 20% OFF All Single Blue Ribbon Designs Cross Stitch Charts, Pincushions and Pin and Button Packs!
  • *Free standard domestic shipping (United States only) when you spend $85.00 or more (does not include shipping or sales tax).
  • *All orders of $35.00 or more (before shipping or sales tax) will receive the cross stitch chart "Woodland Tree Farm" for FREE!

For now, please be patient with my blog posts - my husband is already in Edgerton, KS full-time in his new position (he is in management for UPS)...and that leaves me here in Iowa, taking care of all the local details - packing our home of fifteen years and getting it ready for sale…all while trying to do my job to take care of financial responsibilities (and deal with two crazy German Shepherds). It is going to be quite a balancing act. This is early news (I will make a formal announcement when details are a little more clear). I could use your good thoughts, prayers, positive vibes, moving tips, and maybe a hug or two. Please be patient with my e-mail/message response time – I have a lot of irons in the fire…but know I care about you and your business. I will do my best to make this an easy transition – Blue Ribbon Designs will continue in Kansas.

Thank you for supporting my small business and allowing me to do what I love - Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

  1. I wish you a smooth transition to your new home. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you positive thoughts on your move.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you today and in the coming days! You are in my thoughts and prayers for this upcoming move. Happy Thanksgiving, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you will love the move Belinda.....after you get everything in Iowa taken care of, best of luck my friend!

    ReplyDelete