Friday, July 27, 2018

Sprightly Studio

It has been a busy month in the studio and I have been steadily working through an array of creative projects (hence my absence). Needlework finishing, project bags, custom sewing/quilting and needlework designs have all been in the works...even a few Etsy items...and more packages of fabric and finishing are on the way. It is always enjoyable to work with the fabulous fabrics my customers supply for their custom bags...and such a treat to finish so many lovely needlework pieces. My husband is still traveling extensively for his job, so I am trying to balance my heavy workload with the household, yard, and a puppy - some days are quite challenging...but busy is a blessing...and I am still here, chugging along. To those quietly waiting on your order - I haven't forgotten you and I appreciate your patience!! Here are just a few photos of some of my recent projects...







This assortment of Stitch Starter Ruler Sets has been listed in my
Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BlueRibbonDesigns

...and for those who have asked...I know it has been quite a while since I posted a photo of our little boy Garin...here he is with his big sister Miss Schatzi. Garin is up to 58 pounds and has quite a personality...and yes, they have quickly become best friends...


5 comments:

  1. OMS!! I love all your project bags and the fabrics you chose for them!!! And the finishing on the ornaments are gorgeous as always!!! I so want to be a student to learn better finishing techniques!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented and have a great eye for colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Belinda, I love the picture of Garin and Schatzi. It is just so precious. The project bags, stitch sleeves, and the needlework finishing all look fabulous. Thinking of you! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great, pretty finishing.
    Nice pic of Garin and Schatzi, so cute.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your needles must be singing! Pretty project bags and finishes!

    ReplyDelete