Sunday, March 27, 2016

Hippity Hoppity

Wishing all my family and friends that are celebrating today a very Blessed Easter...I hope your day is filled with sunshine and happiness...

I am still busy working on a gigantic freelance pattern designing/writing project (and will be for the next few weeks)...but I wanted to pop in and share just a few photos from the week. I managed to finish up a springtime quilting project that will be featured on the AccuQuilt Blog this coming week (more on that in a few days)...I started working a few needlework finishing and sewing projects for a customer...and I have been diligently stitching a new needlework model every evening. So, while my days are filled with computer work, I am still making time to be creative!

A little peek at the binding process for my springtime quilting project...more on this
will be posted later this week....

I've been doing so much sewing/quilting lately, it was time to refill my thread
boxes...I just had to take a photo of the pretty colors...

The sweetest package arrived from a very dear friend this week -  a delayed
birthday surprise. It was filled with fabulous goodies, including this wonderful
sewing machine pincushion (and yes, that is a tape measure)...

For those of you on Ello, you can now find me too:
https://ello.co/brdgirl

I hate to rush off, but I have to get my Blue Ribbon Stuffed Mushrooms in the oven (I prepared them last night) - Travis's mom is cooking an Easter lunch and we are headed over there shortly...we are also celebrating her birthday that took place earlier this week. I hope your day is filled with family, friends, food, and festivities...

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the quilt design project. It looks cheery. Love the pin cushion and Happy Easter to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter blessings to you, Belinda! Could I have a to go bag of your mushrooms? They sound positively delicious. Enjoy your family and today's meal. Thinking of you!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete