Saturday, July 11, 2015

Flower Bunch Bow-quet

Hello friends! Today I am giving you all the scoop on one of my latest designs for AccuQuilt - the GO! Flower Bunch Bow-quet Table Topper. This bright and cheerful table topper was a joy to work on - and I just love how the solid color fabrics give it a vintage look! If you are new to appliqué, this is great project for you, as the varying shapes will give you a chance to improve/perfect your skills - and appliqué enthusiasts will enjoy the assortment of detailed motifs. I designed this project around two of AccuQuilt's new dies: GO! Flower Bunch (55332) and GO! Bow-2 1/2", 3 1/2", 4 1/2" (55341)...and it incorporates several basic die favorites: GO! Tumbler-3 1/2", GO! Square-3 1/2", GO Square-8 1/2", and GO! Strip Cutter-2 1/2". Choose your favorite fabric colors to give this project your own twist...and the adventurous may even want to add fabric prints. Having the ability to apply fusible web to your appliqué shape fabrics before running them through your fabric cutter gets you sewing in no time, making this project easy to complete in a weekend.


For a limited time, you can download this pattern for FREE on the fresh, new AccuQuilt website - simply visit: http://www.accuquilt.com/shop/go-flower-bunch-bow-quet-table-topper-pattern.html


Photo courtesy of AccuQuilt

Photo courtesy of AccuQuilt
I hope this project has brightened your day and you will try making a Flower Bunch Bow-quet project of your very own...and if you do, I would LOVE to see your take on it...

For now, I am off to pin baste a large quilt...and work on a new custom floral appliqué project for a customer...then I will be in my stitching nest this evening (following a training walk)...
Enjoy your Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun piece to have on your table! I like how you made each pot of flowers in the corner different! Hope you are having a great day!

    xoxox,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete