Wednesday, July 12, 2017

In The Zone

It is another late night post for me...I had the most productive day!  Those finishing orders I was telling you about yesterday are well underway...and oh my goodness, there are some GORGEOUS photos coming in the next few days! I have some very talented clientele and I am honored that they trust me to finish their work. I started with a couple of the most challenging pieces this morning and it took me some time to decide my plan of attack, but once I got started, I was on a roll and the day flew by...and now, it is almost midnight here...

As I mentioned in my previous post, I managed to accomplish quite a bit in my sewing studio over the last few weeks...lots of custom sewing, model stitching, gifts, and new Etsy items...and quite a bit of design work. Here are just a few of my recent sewing/quilting finishes...and I have more creative things in store to show you soon (there are six large projects I can't show you just yet)...








So, there is just a touch of what has been happening in the studio...I'll have a bunch of additional creative inspiration for you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Everything is so pretty and colorful.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely have been in the zone. Each item you have created is simply fabulous. But, I am partial to the mini wall hanging with the crow and Mason jar.

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete