Sunday, July 23, 2017

Captivating Cross Stitch Completions

As promised, I am back today to share some more needlework finishing. It's been a productive couple weeks...I have been very focused in my studio working on all sorts of customer projects. This week, I completed all the Blue Ribbon Finishing orders that have been sent my way (just in time for more to be shipped to me!). Most of these are flat-finish ornaments, but there is one bowl filler and one floss tag ring. It was enjoyable selecting all the backing fabrics and trims...plus making all the twisted cord. I managed to snap photos of some of the projects, so I thought I would share an assortment of the beautiful needlework pieces one of my customers trusted me to finish...again, not my stitching and only one is my design, just my finishing work...fronts and backs...





While I wait for the next finishing orders to arrive, I am busy quilting a detailed appliqué wall hanging for a very patient customer (my own design) and a pile of custom project bags...I'll be back to share more creative finishes with you real soon...

3 comments:

  1. Your eye for fabrics and trims make each project come to life, Belinda. Thank you for sharing your talents and your creativity!

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. More great finishes, and the backing fabrics are just perfect!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the finishes you've been showing are just awesome Brenda - I know you have some happy stitchers! take it easy training in the heat - it's very dangerous especially for people in your area who aren't used to extreme heat like we are in the deep south. Cheers Mel

    ReplyDelete