Monday, April 24, 2017

Making Memories

Once this is posted, I will be on my way to Arizona to hike the Grand Canyon...and I am beyond thrilled/excited/giddy! Dan (my mommy's husband) started planning this trip for us over a year ago and has an entire week of excursions planned for us...not only are we hiking the Grand Canyon (which is a dream in itself!), we are also headed to Monument Valley for a Navajo Spirit Tour...then driving to Sedona, where we will take a Pink Jeep Tour, a train ride, a hot air balloon ride (yes, I said a hot air balloon ride), and go horseback riding...so I will have wonderful photos and things to share with you upon my return.

Now, the fine print...
Please note:  I will be out of my studio/office through Monday, May 1st with extremely limited communication; therefore, I will respond to all correspondence (e-mails, orders, Etsy inquiries, FB messages, comments, etc.) in the order received on Tuesday, May 2nd - thank you for your patience!
Here is a little needlework inspiration for my absense - this is "Schoolgirl Samplings" - for more information on this Blue Ribbon Design, visit: https://blueribbondesigns.com/schoolgirl_samplings.html

I will see you upon my return...when I will be blogging about my newest original quilt block in Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks, Volume 15...and I just may have a giveaway or two...stay tuned!!

5 comments:

  1. Your trip sounds wonderful. Enjoy my beautiful state and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trip sounds wonderful. Enjoy my beautiful state and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe journey and a fabulous trip, Belinda! I will be thinking of you. Looking forward to seeing your adventure through the lens of your camera. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a safe and fun trip and hike.
    I know you will enjoy it immensely.
    Most of all, have fun!!!!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've done the Pink Jeep twice, Sedona and the Grand Canyon - I hope you have a memorable trip to the SW. Mel

    ReplyDelete