Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Friend Indeed...

A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.  --Anonymous

Does the needlework in the photo look familiar to you?? Well, it was a complimentary chart I offered on my website back in 2006, titled "A Friend Indeed". This freebie has been retired for years, but after some gentle nudging, I have made it available (once again) for a limited time.

To obtain a copy of this complimentary pattern, simply visit my website: http://www.blueribbondesigns.com/ and click on "Freebie" in the left-hand menu - you will see a photo of this new design at the top of the webpage - click on the statement "CLICK HERE FOR CHART" (directly under the photo) - a new window will open containing the design in PDF form (you will need Adobe Reader to view/print the chart). Please remember, this design is protected by copyright law - thank you for respecting my copyright.

I hope you enjoy the re-release of this special design - my gift to you for your continued support, friendship, and encouragement...and if you haven't stitched any of my designs before, I hope this chart will entice you to purchase some of the larger designs in my catalog from your favorite needlework shop...

My hope is you will stitch this special design for a dear friend...use your favorite colors...and finish it in your own personal style...
Enjoy...and happy stitching!


5 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda - oh I love this sampler. Thank you so very much for making it available to us. You are are a very talented and extremely generous lady. I can't wait to stitch it and give it to a very special friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for re-releasing this one! And I love your quote at the start of your post!

    Big hugs,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this sweet pattern: it will be my Easter sitting by the fire project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Belinda,

    Thank you for re-releasing the "A Friend Indeed" pattern!
    This is one of the three that I am missing.

    Maybe (she says with her fingers crossed) you will re-release the "Alphabet Tree Chart" and the "Crowned Heart" in the future. :-)

    Love the quote as that is one of my favorites!

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for releasing this wonderful freebie once more!

    ReplyDelete