Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Rainy Afternoon...

It is a gloomy, stormy day today...and I have been taking advantage - stitching a new design model and piecing a challenging small quilt (which I will share once it is quilted and binded). My new model is coming along nicely and I can't wait to share the design with you - it is tentatively called "Quilted Garden" and I am loving every stitch! While taking a small break this afternoon to do some quilting, seems Simba readjusted his toys to find a nice warm place to lay in his (rarely used) bed...he is definitely a lap dog and gets fussy when he doesn't have a friendly lap to curl up on....so it's back to my stitching nest - after all, I have to keep my spoiled little boy happy...

4 comments:

  1. How can you resist that sweet face of his? Glad you were able to get in some stitching and quilting today! A new model?? Can't wait to see it when it is finished!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love rainy days with a warm puppy when I stitch..lately he has had my son home to play with and isn't so much into being a lap dog. Can't wait to see your new design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pitiful little face! Does he get scared of storms or is he just wishing his Mommie would pay attention to him? He is so cute tucked in with his toys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simba is adorable! That little face is just crying for attention!

    ReplyDelete