Thursday, September 17, 2009

Model Rotation

Today I needed a little change of scenery. As many of you know, all my cross stitch models are on display in my home, along with stitching from an assortment of other designers...some are out year-round and I some I rotate through the seasons. Today it was time to put the autumn and Halloween designs out on display. My newest Halloween designs are on loan to Norden Crafts for the TNNA Needlecraft Market in a couple weeks, so I will have to wait several weeks to find the perfect places to put them....but the rest of the models are in their temporary homes, enjoying their moments in the spotlight! It was also an opportunity to put out my new quilted autumn table runner I made a couple weeks ago...in the center basket are several of my Halloween ornaments, surrounded by bay leafs and cinnamon sticks.

1 comment:

  1. No wonder I like your designs so much. We do have similar tastes. I have also done many of the Bent Creek sheep, though Boo Ewe! is my favorite. I also have that black cat on on a tall pumpkin, but it is in my "kitted but not stitched" pile.

    ReplyDelete