Monday, September 14, 2009

AMAZING Accessories!

Several weeks ago, I got the most wonderful surprise package from Paula at Kelmscott Designs. I have wanted to share this with you since the day the package arrived....however, these pieces are new releases at the St. Charles Needlecraft Market later this month and I wanted to wait until Paula was ready for the world to see her fabulous new creations. I can't tell you how excited I was when I received these adorable little Fish Thread Winders - they are so much fun!! I was so impressed with these, I immediately started brainstorming an idea for a future design that would incorporate these 2" mother of pearl fish. Kelmscott Designs also has a new pair of scissors called "Tudor Rose" (beautiful), a new needle minder called "Adam and Eve" (gorgeous!)...and a new Handmade Wooden Box. If you are new to Paula's fabulous creations, you must peruse her website and checkout all of her extraordinary needlework treasures - you will be amazed (Paula can also be found on Twitter under the name Needleminder)....and make sure to check out your favorite needlework shop for the newest Kelmscott Releases following the TNNA Market September 25-27th.

Another thing to note...be sure to check this out...
Kelmscott Designs is also a distributor for several needlework designers, including one of my personal favorites ...when I was three designs..., who also has a new release for the St. Charles Market in a couple weeks called "it's all about the hat" - how cute is this?! A spooky wool pincushion hat embellished with ribbons, cording, fabrics...a bat flying past the moon...it even holds Orange Little Gems scissors (sold separately)...it is the perfect little Halloween treasure! The complete kit (minus a tiny bit of stuffing) has all the materials to make this "spooktacular" pincushion. Keep an eye out for this special design at your favorite needlework shop in the coming weeks....
With all the new designs, accessories, and supplies hitting the shelves of needlework shops this fall, I am absolutely positive you will be able to find the perfect project to add to your stash!! Take a little time to stitch....

1 comment:

  1. I love anything to do with the ocean so was blown away when I saw these little fishies.
    I love them!
    Exciting that you might design something to incorporate the fish. Please, please let there be a mermaid somewhere in the design :)
    I once asked Paula if she would consider designing a mermaid needle minder and she said she would think about it!
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete